View Single Post
Old 31 May 16, 07:00
General of the Forums
UK
Most Significant/Influential Multi-Role Aircraft C Tournament 1 of the ACG 2017-2018 

MarkV is a glorious beacon of light [700]
MarkV is a glorious beacon of light [700] MarkV is a glorious beacon of light [700] MarkV is a glorious beacon of light [700] MarkV is a glorious beacon of light [700] MarkV is a glorious beacon of light [700] MarkV is a glorious beacon of light [700] MarkV is a glorious beacon of light [700] MarkV is a glorious beacon of light [700] MarkV is a glorious beacon of light [700] MarkV is a glorious beacon of light [700] MarkV is a glorious beacon of light [700] MarkV is a glorious beacon of light [700] MarkV is a glorious beacon of light [700] MarkV is a glorious beacon of light [700]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Juan View Post
Yes I was aware of Canadian truck production. My comment was a bit badly worded, as what I really meant to say was that the production facilities that Canada allocated to tanks would have been better allocated to the production of less complex but still vital equipment.
However the Ram proved the basis for useful AFVs such as the Kangaroo APC and the Sexton SPG both of which were used in action in some numbers.